Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We do not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of any of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we exclude any liability for any such inaccuracies or errors.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience, interest and to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the websites and we have no responsibility for the content of such linked websites.
All of the designs and images used in this website are the copyright of the Titfield Thunderbolt, Wild Swan Books and other publishers and organisations as noted. In addition the text, design, layout appearance and graphics are all owned by us. Apart from the purposes of review or promotion of the website, reproduction of all or any of the above without our permission is expressly forbidden.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site.
All sales are firm and apart from items damaged in transit or items which are otherwise faulty, we do not undertake to accept any returns of goods supplied or to refund any monies paid. We will however always seek to resolve any problems that do occur for any reason and will, for example, try to combine any multiple orders that we receive in order to minimise the costs of carriage to the customer.
In the event of any problem or dissatisfaction then please contact us on the telephone number or email address provided on the website and we will do our best to sort out the problem. This includes arranging for replacements for any faulty items being sent out to you. We will ask that any damaged items either be returned to us or for their title page or cover to be returned and the item itself destroyed.
This website does not collect or store any of your personal information.
This website works in conjunction with Romancart to process all orders placed via the website, Romancart does store and use the information that you provide it with in order to process your orders, including:
- name and title
- contact information including your address, delivery address and email address
- country of residence
- telephone number and mobile telephone number
- ip address
Using the above information (securely and remotely stored on Romancart’s system) we reserve the right to send you very occasional emails about new publications, or to make you aware of special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting That said, in over ten years of trading we have yet to do any such thing.
We will never contact you for or use your information for the purposes of market research, nor will we share or divulge any of your information with any other individual or organisation for any purpose.
We may contact you by telephone or email in order to clarify order details, confirm address details or otherwise clarify anything that is not clear ahead of sending out your order.
Online order processing
Details of individual orders are printed off for the purposes of expediting and administering those orders. Once the orders are processed these records are securely stored and after a period of time are securely destroyed.
>Access to these records is strictly limited and they are at all times stored and handled in such a way that the information they contain remains secure.
Orders are sent out by means of both Royal Mail and DPD Local. Customer names and addresses are entered on to these organisations’ secure delivery systems as required for the purposes of effecting delivery only.
Payments for all orders are effected by either Nochex or Paypal as selected by the customer.
All payment and other details entered in the course of using both Nochex or Paypal are provided and shared by the customer with those organisations only and only by means of secure transactions on to secure sites. Responsibility for the security of this information lies entirely with Nochex and Paypal, we do not have sight of, receive or store any of this information as provided to these companies.
Telephone and Postal ordering
All customer personal details provided by these methods is recorded and used securely, and all payment details are destroyed after processing is completed. We do not record, store or otherwise use any customer bank or card details other than for the purpose of processing orders and collecting payments for those orders and only as directed by customers.
All procedures for handling and processing financial and bank details are fully PCI compliant and are reviewed annually in order to ensure that this remains the case.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure your information.